Mobile applications have occupied a huge place in everyone’s life and that’s why the demand has been increased like never before. Mobile apps make your work easy, smooth and fast. The customers in today’s world are on the move, and are always looking to get everything they need on their fingertips. No matter what, they use mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices to remain updated about the information they need. That is the reason why mobile apps are so vital in today’s market.
Most of the small businesses believe that mobile apps are solely for big brand names like Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Axis Bank, etc. but they may be wrong. More and more small businesses are following the mobile trend. They understand the effectiveness of mobile strategy, which involves more than just a mobile-friendly website. Many small businesses these days you come across have their own dedicated mobile app, be it coffee shop, beauty spa or a grocery store. All these business owners are ahead of the game and want to stand out of the competition by taking their marketing to the next level.
Mobile apps allow customers to have all your information at their fingertips and on the go. Hence, it is always important to have an app works on multiple mobile application platforms.
Take a look at the couple of benefits of mobile app for businesses:
- Visible to your customers all the time
- Stand out from the competition
- Create a direct marketing channel
- Provide value to your customers
- Build brand recognition
- Building brand loyalty
- Improve customer engagement
- Increase sell-through
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Best marketing channel
- Connect with on-the-go consumers
Need of a dedicated team to develop your mobile application:
The advantages of outsourcing a project are many. The dedicated development model is one among them. There are various phases during the mobile app development, where you need a dedicated team of developers which can:
- Quickly develop something right from the scratch or expand its existing abilities.
- Work cross functionally and is customer centric alongside data influenced.
- Translate your aims to its material form with the assistance of advance technologies available.
- Or, being an enterprise you are working with a tight deadline on a specific project and need a dedicated and skilled team of developers to help you.
In these situations, you will require a dedicated development team who can help you tackle on your local markets. The most vital advantage of this model includes a properly nurtured working environment within the organization with required processes, practices, and tools.
Also read: How to outsource App Development wisely
How much a dedicated mobile app development team can cost you?
To develop a mobile app for Android and for iOS, a proper dedicated team charges anywhere between $25 -$100 per hour.
Companies follow these hiring models which will determine the cost to develop the app:
- Full Time: You can hire mobile app developers on a full time role which involves 5 days a week and 8 hours a day working shift.
- Part Time: Part time development team will work for 5 days a week and 4 hours a day.
- Hourly Basis: You can hire a development team to work on hourly basis which can start from a minimum of 20 hours a month.
How to be assured of the quality?
When you decide to outsource mobile app development, you might wonder if outsourcing will affect the quality. Always be confident and assure the potential of your outsourcing partners while shortlisting them.
For better understanding of their strengths always try to meet the teams or individuals before hiring. Focus on following checkpoints like:
- Are they strong on DevOps and agile?
- Were they aware of all the standards and latest technologies?
- Do they consider security as a priority?
- What are the success factors and procedures they ensure?
- Do they safeguard your app when in need?
If you get satisfied answers for all these quality checks, then you are sure to select the right person or team to work on your mobile app that always focus on quality and the smooth process of your application.
How WeDigTech can help you build a mobile app team and develop great partnership
Looking to scale your business to another level? Contact WeDigTech to hire a dedicated team of mobile app developers. Whether you need iPhone app, iPad app or Android application development solutions, our dedicated developers can deliver high quality, scalable mobile apps.